Packed/packing/too much crap for Art Unraveled, The Stamp Act in MA, The Rubber Chicken Stamp Art Store in MD...can one have too much stuff? And this is just an extremely small sampling of the stuff I am bringing! EEK

TAPE! A whole bag o' tape:

Packing for 21 mixed media workshops, um, is a pain in the butt (I can't spell derriere). I am so sick of ripping canvas. I'm tired of cutting mat board. I'm tired of pouring paint-SO tired of pouring paint. Not bitching...just telling it as it is. This is the work part of it.

I had a great day teaching today at Violets in Ventura. It was the last class there...sad but really it was a lot of fun. I saw so many friends and it was a good day-more happy to see people then anything else, you know. I am hoping to find a new store in that area to teach at-I have some leads and am following up on them!

Tomorrow (Sunday) I'm teaching in LA at Stampin from the Heart. Mom arrives at 10:30 a.m. and we have to trek on over to Budget to get her on the car (so she can drive the dang rental car) and then shoot on over to the store. We leave for Art Unraveled on Tuesday. Will be back from AU sometime Sunday. Tristan and I then leave for Boston 3 days later for two weeks. I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by...

Comments

~jolene said…
I think if you have any cake left it should go in the bag too :-)

Popular Posts