37,000 and climbing:






Tristan and I are in Braintree, MA (outside of Boston). It's almost 10:30 p.m. here. My sister, brother in law and I almost broke our backs trying to carry 500 sheets of 140 lb wausau (24x36") in one big ass box from my Mom's car to the house. It took 3 of us and we could only carry it a few feet before we broke down. 500 sheets that big is at least 100 lbs. I finally said "To hell with this", ripped open the box and we all hauled paper up the stairs by as many as we could carry at once. ARGH! Next time I will ask them to break it down into manageable sizes.

I'm very happy to be on the ground. Tristan and I did some art together on the plane in my little journal I've been working in. I will show you that tomorrow. I just wanted to see if I could manage to figure out my parent's computer with my digital camera (Yay! I did!). Free as a bird my ass. I hate flying!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your post gave me a laugh! WE do a lot of flying and I can never get my kids to sleep on our 10 hour flights! Consider yourself lucky!
moi said…
cool segment on craft lab kelly. See you next weekend.

Popular Posts