Summer Time means time to put on them Traveling Shoes:

(above) Taped Journal sample

(above) Composition/Design 101: Collage sample

(above) More Than Words: The Art of Collage sample

(above) Reach for the Scissors: Even More Collage Techniques sample

(above) Journey To The Soul Journal sample

Yup! It's that time of year. It's the time when you see Kelly switch from her Mary Janes to her monkey slippers for ultimate comfort in classes while she is teaching:

I'll be teaching a myriad of classes this summer across the U.S. I have plenty of new classes to debut everywhere!
This summer you will catch me teaching the above five classes at:

The Artists' Nook in Fort Collins, CO June 22nd-24th

Rubber Chicken Stamp Art Store in Gaithersburg, MD August August 24-26th

I will also be teaching several classes at:

Sanctuary Studio in No CA June 30 & July 1st

Art Unraveled Phoenix, AZ August 5-12th

The Stamp Act Store Marshfield, MA August 17-19th

In addition to the countless local workshops in So CA Kelly will be offering every weekend. My summer is full folks! The calendar is busting at the seams. New workshop info will be up on my website soon.

Also, I am actively looking for new locations to teach at. If you know of one near you, please give them my info (or send their info my way). It's always appreciated!

Comments

~jolene said…
Sigh...everytime I see your journals I want to dive into the computer screen...if it were only possible :)

And anyone who wears monkey slippers is Numero Uno in my book!

Hope there is still time this summer for our visit ;-)
Anonymous said…
it's such a shame that europe is so lame. wouldn't it be fun to have you come over an teach? hope to catch you in the us of a one day :)
Anonymous said…
Would love to see you teach at Scrapbook Oasis in Irvine. It's not just a scrapbook store and they look for amazing and interesting projects and teachers. Your journals would be perfect!
BellaKarma said…
I wear my asian-style slippers so much, that I often leave the house wearing 'em. Usually Mom or Mars will point it out to me before I get in the car though; however, it has slipped by.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi "Anonymous"
I'd love to teach at Scrapbook Oasis as well (in addition to several other locations). If anyone is interested in having me teach at a new location, please feel free to pass my contact info along to the store owner. Sometimes all it takes is a recommendation :) (which are always appreciated!!)

Hi Belinda,
I'm working on coming over to Europe one of these days. Trust me!! Even my sister has her thinking cap on trying to figure out how to do one of those teaching and traveling type tours ;)

Popular Posts