Yay! More Paper Packs-
Remember, each one is extremely limited!!

I have 8 of these (20 sheets-bigger size paper) includes some flocked, Asian, handmade and decorative of my finds over the last few weeks:
PACKAGE A1:

I have two of these: over 25 pieces of paper (various sizes) including Asian, flocked, decorative and MORE:
PACKAGE A2:

I have two of these left: Over 25 pieces in each pack with decorative, handmade and many of my favorite papers from my travels:
PACKAGE A3:
I have six of these left: Over 25 pieces in each pack with decorative, handmade and my favorites of my black and white collection:
PACKAGE A4:


I've collected, selected and packaged up some of my most favorite papers into special "Handmade/Decorative" Paper packs selected just for you! These are papers from my own personal collection. These are limited in quantity (but bursting with quality!) The papers are cut down to various sizes. All are beautiful and exquisite enough to use in collages, art journals, altered books, canvas work, ATCs and more.

The cost per pack is $25 plus $3 shipping. I do take paypal, checks or money orders.

Remember, these are limited. Please drop me a note if you are interested at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts