Book Swap?


Would anyone be interested if I took the time to list books periodically on this site that I would offer for trade?

I'm looking to downsize some of my books. I'd love to trade books listed for: other books (ones I might not have-titles would be agreed upon), PAPER!! (LOL! Duh! Handmade, decorative, unusual papers, scrapbook papers. You guys know what I like ;)), Images (basically Collage Ephemera that I can use in my artwork-unusual stuff), ?? other ideas ??

Just a thought I'd throw out to see if anyone was interested in doing that before I start pulling books and listing them. I would ship the books out to you and pay postage on my end, you'd do the same on your end shipping whatever to me and you pay postage on your end. Speak to me!

*****

I still have paper packs left here.

*****

Looking for:
OK, I know everyone pretty much has seen these alphabets or evens owns a set of them by now. Yes, they're the same ones I bought and sold years ago online for a time 'til they ran out! Yes, they are the ones that came from Malaysia. Stamp Out Cute has sold them at shows in the past and they are still listed on their website. Cindy Cancio also had them at one point as well. I have spent several years looking for the Teeny Tiny upper case set that was extremely difficult to find. I am also looking for these sets in lowercase. Anyone care to trade or have leads? :) Thanks!

***

My friend Muki recommended this book. I LOVE Margaret Kilgallen's work and I had no idea that there was a book available still! Well, Giant Robot has republished it. I ordered the book and the Giant Robot magazine Friday night and received it Tuesday (fast!) If you search her name on google you can find lots of her art online. She was an extremely prolific artist...and this book is a most definite must have. Not only is it full of inspiring art but also there are several sections full of inspirational text on Margaret. Thanks Muki. I'm always game for new books.

Keri Smith has a new book coming out June 5th! Yay!!

Michael DeMeng's book is out. I don't have it yet (I haven't seen it but Violets Rubber Stamp Inn in Ventura called me today to say it was out. Muki also said that she had received hers. Christine @ the Artists Nook has autographed copies in stock.)

***

Craft in America on PBS today!

***

Cindy Sheehan on Democracy Now today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kelly,

Keri Smith's "Wreck this Journal" is out...odd that Amazon only has it on pre-order. I just saw it at Books-a-Million today, and nearly bought one. Very cool concept! They had it in the Writing/Publishing section.
Anonymous said…
Kelly, I have a tiny set like that made by k&co. All uppercase.
Janey

Popular Posts