Shinro Ohtake's work:



One of my favorite finds from Friday's fun trek (how many f's can I use in a sentence) into fabulously fun little Tokyo with friends Judy and Ruth was the fantastic work of artist Shinro Ohtake. (Ask Judy and Ruth how I seriously contemplated spending $50 on Idea Liquid #3 *solely* for Ohtake's work.)

I haven't had the time *yet* to explore everything on his website but you should definitely check out the article here on his "collage books" (as he calls them).

*****

Just a huge shout out to: Anna-Marie, Angelica, Cathy, Jean, Krista and Laura who trekked out to A Little Bizaar in Lake Elsinore to take my classes today!! Thanks ladies, I hope it was worth your while. The work you did was freakin' amazing!!!! HEY to Tammie-it was good seeing you albeit only for five minutes! Love you and your hubby's new tats!!

***

Countdown to Las Vegas begins...My sister, her hubby and my Mom arrive late *late* Wednesday night and we leave Thursday!! There is still space in all five classes! If you know of anyone who may be interested, please pass the info along~thanks!

Comments

~jolene said…
HolySheepSh*t...not only do I want to see Ohtake's books...look at the table that one is sitting on!!!!! Is it the actual table or a tablecloth? Whatever -- it is SO COOL!

Popular Posts