Richard Williams - The Thief Who Never Gave Up Part 1

I had this on my blog briefly yesterday. If you don't know who Richard Williams is (though you probably have seen his work but don't know his name), check out part one of this documentary on the animation world's "Orson Welles" and his quest to complete "The Thief Who Never Gave Up". You can watch the entire documentary on youtube in bits. Well worth it, very very sad to see so many dreams that don't come true...and so many dreams screwed by those "in charge" with the big bucks.

Comments

Just dropping by to say hello. Linked you from Campbell's blog. I know what you mean about so many dreams screwed by those "in charge" with the big bucks. A gallery I was going to show in got shut down this week by new land lords. It was to be my big break. As it happens, the new owners want a "nice place to have dinner" there for when they're in town. I'm not kidding.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Oh Christopher, that sucks. I'm so sorry.
Thanks. Don't worry. I'll win in the end.
Kelly Kilmer said…
With your talent, you surely will!!!

Popular Posts