AWESOME awesome day teaching at The Stamp Act Store-AS ALWAYS.It's almost 1 a.m. Sunday morning. I've been up since 7. Needless to say I'm a bit tired. Just a wee bit. I had the most awesome day teaching at The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA. It is a fabulous store. They always make me feel like home. I will be back in August and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

So is Tristan-ha! Mom loaded up on various markers for him (loaded up is a small understatement-very small). The kid is set for life with markers. He is VERY happy.

Tomorrow we are having family over. Am looking forward to it-once they get here. Until they get here my Mom will be in a mad rush to clean what doesn't need to be cleaned *sigh*. All of my luggage is hidden. Everything looks "done" but the dishes and getting the food.

In the meantime, here's a stock photo i found online to inspire you to pick up a paint brush this weekend ;) Ya don't need to go far to have a mini art weekend of your own-go on....pick up that brush and paint, baby! (Oh, and notice the "Lovely" Manicured fingernails. I *don't* think so.)

This made me laugh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you had fun teaching, what a funny picture -manicured nails and paint just don't go :)Have a nice time with your family.

Popular Posts