Oooohhh look what came in the mail today?
I *heart* Violets Rubber Stamp Inn in Ventura (805 648 7610). These new images from Stampers Anonymous were one of the few things that stopped me in my tracks at the CHA show. I hunted Violet down and she ordered them for me (THANK YOU VIOLET!!) They arrived in the store yesterday and Janna was kind enough to stand in an endless line at the Post Office for me to mail them. What customer service!!! They arrived today.

WHACK! I heard them hit the floor outside the front door. My husband was up and out the door in a flash grabbing the box for me (isn't he sweet?).

Now I'm a big BIG fan of images that I can get more than my $ for and I KNOW I will be using these a LOT. I can't WAIT. New images from Tim Holtz and Michael DeMeng.

Amazing amazing. You guys rock my world! Thanks Violet and Janna! Thanks Tim and Michael for developing these! Thanks Stampers Anonymous for making these!

Patronize your local rubber stamp store!! Violet has these puppies in stock and ready for YOU....I can't be the only one in love with the images!

Comments

Popular Posts