Classes February 23-25th at
Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ

Painted Journey Journal:

Hip to Be Square a.k.a. the 2 needle coptic stitch journal:


Layered & Textured Journal:


Reach for the Scissors: aka collage-composition and design FUN!


Scrapped! Journal:

FIVE classes and I can't wait! Scottsdale is one of my FAVORITE places especially because of Frenzy Stamper!!! I'm really looking forward to it!

If any of you in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area can recommend any must see places, restaurants (we're big on pizza-and breakfast food- as you can see from the previous post LOL), or anything special happening that weekend that would appeal to a 10 year old boy and his Grandma, that'd be great and very much appreciated.

If anyone has any questions regarding the classes, please drop me a note. If you want to sign up, you can contact the store at
480-946-0007

Just so y'all know, we will be having a trunk show that weekend with Paperbag Studios courtesy of Roben-Marie Smith! So stop on by!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly, I am glad you got your wallpaper pack! lets see, where to eat, there is Oregonos close to Frenzy on Scottsdale rd Great pizza! I dont think AZ is known for there breakfast (cali is though) but just down the street from Frenzy is The Breakfast club and it is yummy! Those are the ones that come to mind........ let me know if you need numbers and info-Lilia
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Lilia,
I LOVED the wallpaper pack! Thank you!!
Oh yes, we are already counting down to having pizza at Oregano's-Thursday night LOL!!! When I did the best pizza in L.A. my son wanted to include that on the list...I kept telling him "But that's in AZ!" Then he wanted me to include "Boston pizza" which is a joint up in Canada! LOL!!!
There's a Mexican restaurant near Debbie's store that has awesome breakfast...I forget the name of it! It's so yummy. THanks for the heads up on The Breakfast Club. I'll have to scope that one out ;)
Looking forward to AZ!!

Popular Posts