Off to CHA tomorrow thanks to Christine at the Artist Nook (love that store!) I've never been so am kinda excited...kinda overwhelmed...and not sure what to expect (or what the hell I'm doing going! LOL)

I added some more books to the shop tonight. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, the purchases and just being supportive. It means a lot-seriously, thanks.

Tristan and I went to Venice today to see Marcia Moore and her wonderful Backspace Book Arts Shop! I bought some gorgeous yummy paper collage grabbags and two sheets of paper (I was a cheap date today). Marcia was working on some interesting new books and also was kind enough to take the time out and show us her collection of amazing books in her collection. Fabulous place to visit in Venice, you must check it out! Call first though as they aren't always open.

On the way to the shop we stopped at Noah's Bagels. Now, I've always been a Noah's fan but recently they are wayyyyy too greasy. The bagel today was one of the grossest things I've ever eaten (didn't finish it) and Tristan said the same thing. Want a GREAT bagel in L.A.? Go to The Bagel Broker (on Beverly and Fairfax across from CBS). That's my favorite bagel shop. You usually can see me in there on weekends before classes (on my way to teach) and on an occasional weekday afternoon chatting with my son. Now that's a great bagel!

I'm rambling...didn't get any work done today (yet) other then computer/online work I needed to do...my fingers are twitching for some art...but have to go serve the boys dinner first!

TTFN

Comments

Popular Posts