More recent journal pages...also the infamous Monkey Slippers that someone wanted to see :)

The quote on the woman is from Julia Butterfly Hill:

"I want to bow myself before people who are activists or who work for the common good. That's honor. Money is not honor. Doing something of real value with one's life is honor."

Busy but VERY fun weekend. I taught two classes that were filled with amazing artists (and friends!) the past two days. I spent Saturday at Violets in Ventura and Sunday at Zinnia's in Pasadena. They are truly two of my favorite stores. I also managed to get into some "trouble" at both stores but came home with some fun goodies, so that was worth the "trouble". Hee hee! It's not my fault that the stores are well stocked!

I have my fingers crossed that this will be a good week and that everything will work out as I need it to right now...

Am looking forward to spending some time with my friend Adriane tomorrow as today is her birthday! (Happy Birthday Adriane!)

I did have more to tell, but my brain is mush at the moment. I haven't had much sleep in the last week (three sleepless nights this week *sigh*). Stay well, my friends.

Comments

Hey chickie! :) See you in the morrow... er... later *ahem*. Give me a call and let me know when you want to have breakie... I'm game when you are... call me on the cell... wanna meet at the Marmont? Lemme know... don't bother emailing me because I can't get to it anyway... so just call... Donovan was *fantastic*! Never thought I'd say that, but 'tis true. :) The only thing lacking is... Keanu... you KNOW I wanted him for my birthday... LOL ready to unwrap him when he is LOL
Hugs, Adriane
P.S. Your "Adriane" link is linking to "circle of life" instead of me... just thought I'd FYI you... ;)

Hugs,
Adriane
Anonymous said…
I ADORE those pages! Ah, be still my heart!

Popular Posts