MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO They're here!








I received my Moo Cards today from Flickr. First off, they are soooo tiny. They're absolutely adorable!
I had my name, "Mixed Media Artist and Instructor", my website and blog printed on the back and an ultra mini photo (instead of their logo) of one my canvases I did awhile back. Thanks to whichever blogger recommended them and then all of the artists that seconded' that! LOL!!

If anyone is interested I am selling several mounted sets of alphabets including Dogeared, Heidi Swapp, B Line, Teesha Moore/Zettiology, and Chronicle. Please email me privately or leave a comment that you're interested and I'll get back to you-if you leave your addy or email me at EGorey99 @ sbcglobal.net (take the spaces out though please! :) )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those Moo cards look amazing!

Popular Posts