Lola catches the waxed linen thread:

At least the puddy tats loved the show! Here are two photos that artist Alix North sent me of her cat, Lola, trying to sew along with us on Craft Lab. Alix says that Lola tries to catch the thread when she sews books at home. Isn't Lola cute?? I had to share!

More about CHA-
F & W Publications had a sample copy of Randi Fuerhelm Watts' soon to be released tome that looks REALLY good. Want one *now*. They didn't have a copy out, but I know I will be buying it, Michael DeMeng's book. Talk about a teaser. I saw a "cardboard" display of In This House (my artwork is in it) and man, I was SO excited until I realized that it was cardboard. Duh. (No, I didn't feel stupid at all. *blush*)


Comments

How cute is that! Sorry I missed you at CHA.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hi Jennifer,
I missed a lot of people!! It would've been great to see you again :)
Hope that CHA was awesome for you!!! :)

Popular Posts