I *want* this...and sadly, I want it now!


Ooooh (collective gush) LOOK what is coming out in July. 420 pages of pure delight. Damn. I wish I had known about this one, I would've submitted something (not that I really ever submit unless I'm asked just 'cause I seem to find out AFTER the fact!!) It's only $25! I'm assuming it's along the lines of the bead book that they put out and that everyone lusted over.


The Book as Art by Krystyna Wasserman (with essays by Johanna Drucker and Audrey Niffenegger) is one of my most favorite volumes. It focuses on a variety of book forms and structures. It's not a how to book but more like an informative eye candy book. The artists also talk about what made them create each work of art. This has been out since at least late August. Look around though as the cover price is $55...I bought it as an early "Birthday" present to myself in August (my birthday is, ahem, in October). (I can justify any book purchase... Bad Kelly...badddd Kelly!!)



Comments

suzi finer said…
These I have to have.
suzi finer said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suzi finer said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suzi finer said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Oops!! Someone's blogger hiccupped and left the same comment several times. Silly Blogspot has the hiccups!

Popular Posts