I have a secret...or two...
My Christmas tree is still up (and lit!) I *was* going to take it down today, but Tristan wanted to clean his room, so we did that (and nine million other things, so it seemed). So, alas, the tree may be banished to the closet on Thursday. We have plans tomorrow afternoon and I have to teach Wednesday night soooo I won't have time til then to put everything away. Plus, I like having it up. Makes me happy... My other secret (shhhhh) I spent the whole day in my PJs and monkey slippers. I love days like that...

Some journal pages I worked on (or started working on) tonight. Amazing how different things can look in a different light...

The quote is from Emma Goldman's speech "What is patriotism?":

"When we have undermined the patriotic lie, we shall have cleared the path for the great structure where all shall be united into a universal brotherhood-a truly free society."

Comments

Popular Posts