"Go where the silence is and say something." Amy Goodman

I may have been somewhat quiet lately about certain things, but that doesn't mean that I haven't stopped thinking...

Even I can figure out a few simple math problems:

Bullshit + Bullshit=More Bullshit

January 2007 U.S. Bombings in Somalia=Innocents Dead and for what reason? Not "terrorists" but Prime Location for more U.S. access to the Middle East


More Troops Needed=Unnecessary Loss You want more troops?? Why don't we send the President's and all of his cabinet's Kids to Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and wherever else they decide to invade next. I don't see any of their kids signing up.

I'm above and beyond pissed today. I'm 20 pages away from finishing A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn. You want a real history lesson on the United States? Make damn well sure you read this book. I'm utterly ashamed of the so called "history" lessons I've been fed for the past 32 years. Even if you don't agree with anything that I've said now or in the past, please read this book. The library even has it for free...but watch out for what you check out of the library, Big Brother may be watching.

Comments

Popular Posts