"Hail to the King, Baby!!!"

February 2007- I am SO there.

"Gimme some sugar baby!"

Yes, I am a big geek-at least I admit it. Even the husband accompanied me to meet Bruce Campbell a few years ago at a signing for his first book...and I was geeky then and I'm still geeky now!
Ted Raimi ("Henrietta" from Evil Dead 2, one of the "Shemps" in Evil Dead, and he played at least 3 characters in Army of Darkness aka Evil Dead 3) was walking up Fairfax from the Farmer's Market once in front of me-THAT was weird. I kept whispering toTristan (who was about 5 at the time), "Run ahead..." so I'd have to run up closer -tee hee. I'm so bad. Ted (yup, Sam's baby brother) was also the lead in one of my favorite films,
Lunatics: A Love Story.
I'm already counting down to February...
"That's right...who's laughing now....who's laughing now???"

Comments

I'll have to see that one... I've got to admit, though... anyone who's played a part on Invader Zim is alright in my books... :)

Argh... only just having lunch now... spent the morning filing and processing invoices so finally breaking for lunch... of champions, at that... pretzels... mmmm! And I hear a cup of Earl Grey tea calling my name, too... any help staying away is a plus.

Hugs,
Adriane
T2 said…
Dear fellow geek. I have done many things very similar and will probably be in front of you in line, 'cuz I got there before YOU! HA!

Hey, have you heard the rumor that Sam is making a film which features Doc Savage, The Avenger and The Shadow? All three pulp heroes in one movie...I am so there, too!

Kelly...thanks for the kind words the other day about our pup. Big hugs, lady.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Right back atcha Mr. Tyson!
LOL OK if you get in line first, save me a spot and I'll do the same for you, k?
Ack I haven't heard that about Sam Raimi...hmm...THAT one would be awesome. I had heard about The Shadow but not all 3 in one!!! WOWzers!!!!
Still sending lots of kind hugs about Heidi. Hope that you and Susan are ok...
Save me a spot in line, K? We should get a bunch of us together in L.A. to see the film ;)

Popular Posts