There
goes
my
day
-I should say there goes a few hours spent on the net...
shit

THIS is the most dangerous blog I think I have ever seen!!!!


Isn't it wonderful?? LOL!!!!

Tristan's class had a wonderful multi cultural Thanksgiving day feast today. I helped out alongside some of the other moms. I can't believe how much food these kids bring in!!! Everything was delish. I had my turkey along with some wonderful pasta salad, mashed potatoes, a cupcake (I was good...) and the most amazing new dish I have had in a long time-corn with a medium hot salsa type sauce, onions, tomatoes and green peppers. It was SO good. I'm drooling just thinking about it.
Dashed off to Borders with the hour I had to spare to get the new Thomas Pynchon book for hubby...also managed to eek out a few pieces of paper from the shop next to Borders (papersssssssssssss yummmmmmmm). Grabbed Tristan and went to the grocery store. I couldn't believe it wasn't packed!
We have decided on an Unconventional Thanksgiving. I'm making cinnamon rolls and fruit for breakfast. For our "dinner" I am making Pancakes a la crepes (or craps as one of the kids at school called it *sigh * LOL!!) stuffed with fruit and whipped cream for hubby & I. Tristan will probably just put cinnamon on his. Then I'll make a cake or cupcakes or something. We plan on watching "Forbidden Planet" too. I am looking forward to a nice quiet day at home...

Comments

Shari Beaubien said…
Now that sounds like a "sweet" day, right up my alley! Have fun relaxing, Kelly! Hugs, Shari
Anonymous said…
You are super-sweet with your comment, though I'm not sure I want to be named 'dangerous blog' :) anyhow, I'm glad you enjoy Crust Station! Your work is amazing, love your blog too.
Kelly Kilmer said…
It's dangerous only because I spent about 2 hours looking at everything on there and I still wasn't done!!! I check it daily and I just LOVE it. It is extremely inspirational!!! :0) Thank YOU for what you are doing!!

Popular Posts