ARGH
I hate computers. I'm so computer illiterate. I don't have the time nor the patience to learn how to use the damn things the right way. I tried to put up a new "banner" thingee for the blog (see above). I hate it. BUT I messed up my entire blog doing it INCLUDING the damn thing eating ALL of my links and my stupid counter page. I had to sit and redo all of the links. I apologize if I am missing anyone, I will fix it again soon. Everything is staying like this for now 'cause I"m running low on patience at the moment. I'm on the floor working on the laptop and it is frustrating. I hate bitching!!!!

Tristan and I are going to head out in a little bit as he wants to get pom poms and googly eyes. I also want to get polka dotted tape at Target (thanks Sarah). Who knows what other trouble we will get into!! LOL!!! On the plus side, I am waiting for a couple of new books I ordered from Amazon to arrive...will letcha know if they are any good.

Am looking forward to my class tomorrow at Stampin' From The Heart!

Comments

Uhhhh... don't get the tape... I hear Santa is putting together a care package for a great gal I know... ;)

Hugs,
Adriane
Kelly Kilmer said…
LOL Ok I won't get any tape Santa
LOL
Is there something special that Santa wants for Christmas this year?? LOL

Popular Posts