I am back from teaching at one of my favorite stores, THe Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. As usual, it was a blast. The students were amazing!! Debbie is amazing!!! I managed to buy-get this-Twenty one stamps-when was the last time I bought 21 stamps in one swing? Holy moly. Is she on top of stuff or what?? I won't tell you how much I spent there *ahem* (in case hubby is reading this) but I did have fun!!! LOL! Not only is the store PACKED with stuff but Debbie brings NEW stuff in constantly and not just "any old thing" she has to first try it and test it out herself. I can't wait to play with the new adirondack dauber paints I bought there-I think those will be fun to write on pages with!!! I also bought paper up the wazoo. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need any more paper but some how my brain just isn't listening...I know it won't listen with books :P I always need more books so I bought Sally Jean's new book. I know that I won't do soldering at home and would only do it in a class but the art is soooooo gorgeous and it is fun reading it!!!

Here are two photos of the classes-one is from the WOnderful World of Color Theory and the other is Text as Art. I also taught my Harlequin Book, and Bag of Tricks.

I will be back teaching there in February. I haven't decided on the classes yet as I am waiting to see what happens with Art Unraveled 2007! I always like to teach different classes :)

I am trying to get ready for my trip back East tomorrow to Boston. David, Tristan and I leave tomorrow for my sister's wedding on Saturday night. I will also be teaching three collage/bookbinding/mixed media/art journaling classes at The STamp Act in Marshfield, MA. I am looking forward to seeing Marie & the gang!!! They will be my sanity this weekend ;) Oops, now I hope my sister isn't reading this LOL

I forgot to mention I finally (with the help of good ol' Mom) found a freakin' dress to wear. I must have tried on about 25 of them but this booty needs an A-Line cut the RIGHT way to look good SHEESH. Any ways, everything I wanted wasn't "fancy enough" so finally I found something new and then of course, that means, new shoes. I had to get a pair of heels and freakin' ballet type slippers. I actually am weird. Yes, I like my nylons but I also like high heels once in a blue moon...So I am trying to be good and not complain that the $$ I spent on the freakin' dress and shoes could have gone towards art supplies or even more so, getting my car fixed but it is very very hard.........

I might be somewhat quiet the next few days. We get back Monday. If I can post between now & then, I will. I am celebrating Tuesday hopefully quietly at home, not only will the wedding be over but it is also my birthday. I'll spend it unpacking and cleaning LOL!!! ;)

Have a great week y'all!

Comments

Shari Beaubien said…
Happy Birthday, Kelly! Have a fun and safe trip. I'll be thinkin' of ya... fabulous new dress and all! Hugs, Shari

Popular Posts