Counting down to Danville...I have been quite the busy bee!! Everything is pretty much packed except for clothes (who needs 'em), and the two things I need to go get: paper and a gallon of gel medium. Tammie & I leave Wednesday.

If you see two crazy girls running around looking for paper, books, fabric (Tammie), and all things artsy, watch out!! :)

My classes start bright and early Friday (I knowwwww it's early but we will have FUN FUN FUN). I will be at Stampers Warehouse in Danville teaching Friday-Sunday. Wednesday and Thursday I will be running around Berkeley with Tammie getting into trouble!!!

I will hopefully bring my camera-gotta find out why the battery is funky.

I have sooo many new photos I need to post on here-will do so asap. Just wanted to throw out to the Universe what is going on in my world the next week ;)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN tomorrow! Tristan's school is having a Halloween parade (around the school yard-that is always cute!) Of course, Tristan is a Bionicle.

Oh, and not to end on a sad note (and this isn't a trick), the World Wildlife Fund published a report here that says by 2050, the Earth's ecosystem is being degraded at an irreversible rate...that by 2050 we will have exceeded planet capacity. What does that mean? It means the population is increasing-we will run out of not only "room" on the planet but food and other necessities that we need within the next 50 years if we continue along the path we are going...Some food for thought. I guess they will be looking at colonizing other planets soon...Now instead of telling us to "move out of the U.S. if we don't agree with the current U.S. policies, they'll just ship us to another planet!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI Kelly.

I can't remember what my login name is over here. I think I have started at least 4 blogs.
I need to do one again.

Anyway... when you coming hoome?

miss you.

Just looked over at Nova Paints.
How are they compared to Golden?

xoxoxox
Anonymous said…
Kelly! Thanks for coming to the Bay Area! Your class today was exactly what I needed to get me motivated again! It infused new passion and wild abandon into my art! WhOoo hOo!

Love your style! Love your sense of humor and loved your friend too!

So hoping to bring you back my way!
Hugs
T2 said…
Give my very best to the gals at SW...they are some of my favorite people I know. Gawd, I miss 'em.

I dare you to give a kiss to Terese and Phyllis and say, "This is from Terry T!"

Well, it's the thought that counts. Have fun.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hey Diana
I have been using Nova Color for a couple of years now. They are the same as Golden's!! Nova has been around a little longer then I have. I love the quality and I Love the prices!!!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Hey Terry,
Will a hug for each of them be sufficient? LOL!!!!

Popular Posts