I'm getting ready to leave for my classes in Danville at Stampers Warehouse this Friday-Sunday.
I will be teaching 5 classes. There is still room in all of the classes and I have lots of extra materials, just in case.
If anyone is wondering why I am "missing" for several days now you know the inside scoop.

Please don't forget the South Central Farmers. They have a court date on July 12th. I'm disgusted with the comments made by Horowitz yesterday on Channel 4 news but it's nothing new. People in that position do not look kindly on (as they call them) "the lower class" (basically anyone who makes less money then they do). They tend to forget that it was "us lower class people" that put them where they are in the first place (what schmucks we are). I rent. I'll never forget the comment made by a home owner behind me one night. He was out at about 11 pm on a Sunday night doing God only knows what and making a ton of noise. My neighbor down stairs asked him nicely out her window "I need to get up for work early tomorrow and I'm trying to sleep. Could you please try to stop making all of that noise?" (something like that) To which he responded loudly "YOU rent. I own." That sums up a lot about things in the world today.

Comments

Popular Posts