Had to change the settings on my blog-sorry!!! I will still accept comments (good, bad and the ugly LOL) but I don't want people reading spam so there is one tiny extra step before comments get posted from now on-they have to go through me before they get posted. Thanks for understanding :)
Cavallini & Co has some really NEAT new stickers. Dick Blick had them today when I was getting supplies for the classes this weekend-lots of birdie stickers!! I loved them!!
Don't ask about my day...just trust me, I am SO looking forward to the weekend, teaching and making art!!! I am teaching a brand new class, too-"A Woman's Notebook". REALLY looking forward to it!!! :)
I made this "canvas" (it's actually a piece of masonite painted, collaged, etc...) a couple of months ago to sell on ebay...but the buyer didn't follow through. I have one of these for $25 if anyone is interested... :) It's an original and one of a kind.

Comments

Popular Posts