My friend, Bernie Berlin: http://thecre8tivei.livejournal.com/ is in desperate need of help with her critters! She runs a live animal rescue, and I swear, the woman is like a walking saint. Please visit her website: and see if there is anything that you can donate (money, old towels, etc...)

Also "in the news":
GO GO GO see the film "WHY WE FIGHT" David & I saw it last night at Laemmle's Five on Sunset. People came from as far away as San Diego (La Jolla) to see it. GO GO GO see it.
Trust me. See it with a friend or three...

Mom is still here. Almost killed her yesterday, but things are better now... LOL
Spent today lazing around til 1. Mom took Tristan to church. I stayed home to do taxes & shower. Then we went to the Melrose Trading Post and walked around for a few hours. I snagged a few goodies: some old make up cases for less than a few bucks to "funk up" with my artwork...and a book with Lilla Rogers' illustrations in it for a $1. I just really like walking around there and seeing what people make & sell-that's cool. If I had some $ I would have loved to have bought some artwork...

Comments

Amber said…
I love the pictures above! Great job!

Popular Posts