Countdown to Art Unraveled! www.artunraveled.com/
The dates have been announced: August 14th (meet the artists that night), classes begin on the 15th through the 20th. That's all the info I know, but I'm really looking forward to it!!

I'm going to be busy both locally and outside of So CA the next few months. The second weekend in March, I go to Stampers Warehouse, www.stamperswarehouse.com/ in Danville. I'm looking forward to it! In April I go to the Artists' Nook in Fort Collins. In June, I'll be back in Danville. In late July, I am talking to a store on the East Coast that I have never taught at but am eager to do so! In August, the first weekend I will be at The Stamp Act in Marshfield, MA www.thestampactstore.com/ and hopefully I'll be at Art Unraveled in the middle of the month (I don't know yet about that one but I have my fingers crossed). That's it for "out of area" classes in '06 so far so if you have a location near you that is looking for an instructor, drop me an email at Egorey99@worldnet.att.net :)

My little sister, Erin, is getting married in October so I am hoping to maybe pick up a one day East coast gig while I'm there, but we shall see!

Off to make vegetable soup & biscuits (LOL I don't "make" the biscuits-thank the little fat doughboy "hoo hoo") for dinner...Hit the newstand (Centerfolds on Fairfax) NOTHING new :P boring!!!! NOTHING new at Barnes & Noble yesterday either...going to the park tomorrow ;) with Tristan after school...

FYI, the "insert links" button is not working for me at the moment...sorry!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The ART Unraveled 2006 website is now live (10 minutes ago). Check it out.

Popular Posts