25 November 2016 Journal Pages


After sorting through my collage material, I'm down to two Eagle Creek Pack-it Cube bags. I could go down to just one but since I like to sort my materials by things that I want to use now and things that I want to stash away for later, this is how it will stay for now. I also don't like the collage material to be too overwhelming. Some folks have asked and the only other way that I sort my collage ephemera is by whether I would use it as a focal image or a background. I can't sort by color or theme or whatever as I found out a long time ago that it doesn't work for me. 

All of the above doesn't include the heavy bag of collage ephemera that resides for my classes and lives in the trunk of my car. I like to keep that just for use in classes and rarely do I ever sort through it except to clean it out. 

How do you store your collage materials? What works best for you?

Comments

MY MUSINGS said…
I just use shoe and boot size plastic boxes from Walmart. They stack nicely, and I can separate my art and paper supplies.

Popular Posts