The Evolution of a Page


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMGKYj7zlHS3TtdLXSHS2cEubhwwn0wzE0RUQ-1Lh9V3vjrjtlkPi3yc5sD4xfq0ldhriPXLBMBYooysrfMkmSEIXujrGRMLQIayi9fOzvT_eSUuwRasi1TatSNqJceW8izQqvTg/s1600/20160124_135054-799699.jpg 


I posted the above shot to the blog the other day and the shot below to Instagram last night. They're both still work in progress shots but it's always interesting to me how a page evolves, pushing and pulling with the layers. I wasn't feeling 100% myself as I worked on both so that also intrigues me (how emotion and well being affect our artwork.) On a somewhat related note, I've stopped drinking my usual black unsweetened iced tea and caffeine out of my daily routine to see if that helps change how I feel. I'll have to up my art making!

I'm getting ready to teach two classes this weekend. On Saturday, I'll be at Pnina's Studio in San Diego teaching A Few of My Favorite Things: Paper, Paint and Pen: Text Edition and on Sunday, I'll be teaching Painted Connections at Scrapbooking Forever (a new to me store) in Westlake Village. I hope to see you there! 

Comments

Christy said…
Hi, Kelly - I love the progression and evolution of your pages from time to time - it encourages me to press forward and take risks!

Popular Posts