Buy One, Get One Free Online Class Sale


I'm still surrounded by paper as I sort through to make collage grab bags. I haven't done this since 2013 and I won't be doing this again for quite some time. If you're interested, you might want to take advantage of it now as I won't be selling collage or art supply grab bags for a while now.

 
 

While I'm cleaning house (and since it's that time of the year), I'd like to offer a Buy One, Get One Free Sale on all of my online classes (you can see them along the right hand side of my blog.) If you buy a class, you'll get a second class of equal or lesser value for free. Take two classes or take one with a friend! I'll be offering this deal through 12:01 a.m. December 26th. If you have any questions, please email me. This is only the second time that I've offered a sale like this. Classes make great holiday presents for you or a friend. Take some time for you this holiday season and revel in your own creativity!

Comments

Popular Posts