Collage Grab Bags for Sale!






I haven't done this in a very long time and considering that my family is coming to visit, it's about time to do it again! I'm cleaning out my studio (a.k.a. my living room) and you can benefit! I'm going to be selling two different kinds of grab bags. No two grab bags are alike. Each one is completely different and full of my favorite collage materials and/or art supplies! NO junk. NO garbage. Catch them while you can (the last time I sold collage grab bags was 2013.)

Everything is from my personally, curated collection that I have an overabundance of at the moment.

#1 COLLAGE ONLY GRAB BAG 

I will stuff a flat rate priority mail envelope with:

-Collage Sheets made by me (my personal collage sheets that I offer in my classes as well as use in my own work) 
-A plethora of various sized, high quality handmade and decorative papers (some of my favorite papers to use) 
-collage ephemera: background papers like scrapbook paper, handmade paper, decorative paper, focal images and much, much, MUCH more. 
Again, only things that I use and like in my pages.

SOLD OUT!
OR 


#2 COMBO PACK: COLLAGE AND ART SUPPLIES 

SOLD OUT

#3 Art Supplies only grab bag
SOLD OUT

If you like what I use on my journal pages, you will LOVE these bags.

I will take orders on a first come, first serve basis until I run out. These are extremely limited and I usually sell out very quickly.

I will ship your grab bag in a well taped, flat rate, USPS priority envelope. I will be making these up over the next week. I will ship them out within 48 hours of ordering. These are extremely limited so please don't wait if you are interested. I can also ship them as gifts if you'd like.

If you like this, you may want to read, Being Mindful: Curating Your Images.

Comments

Debby said…
Ok I adore your journal pages and read your posts and have taken a class or two. So I am getting a collage grab bag. I really should clean out my space but what the heck, your cleaning is my gain. Looking forward to seeing what you send.

Popular Posts