Collage Sheets: Winter 2015

 Collage Sheet #1



Collage Sheet #2


Collage Sheet #3
             
Collage Sheet #4
                                                          
Collage Sheet #5

                                                        

Folks often ask me where I get my images. Here are some of my favorites, handpicked from the pages of my journals just for you. 

(Big thanks to Tristan for all of his help!)

Pick and choose the ones you want or get them all. Each sheet is $4 or $20 for all five sheets. 

When you order, you'll receive an email from me within 24 hours from me with your sheet(s.)You'll receive via email a digital, high resolution PDF file of an 8 1/2 x 11" page collage sheet(s) (of the 8 1/2 x 11" image shown without the watermark.) You can download your sheet(s), save and print out as much as you'd like.

Interested in more? Other collage sheets are also available:  January,  February, March, April, May and June and July through September.

If there is a problem with the paypal buttons, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Five New Winter 2015 Collage Sheets:






Collage Sheets Winter 2015




 



All Fourteen Collage Sheets (9 from last year and the latest 5 sheets) for $56:






Comments

Rolina said…
They are gorgeous - what a great idea!

Popular Posts