March Collage Sheet of the Month Club

 
 
Thanks to everyone who signed up for my February Collage Sheet of the Month! I'm very excited to share with you the collage sheet for March.

You can sign up on a month by month basis (I'll announce when the new sheet is ready on the blog.) You'll receive via email a digital, high resolution PDF file of an 8 1/2 x 11" page collage sheet (of the 8 1/2 x 11" image shown in the photo above surrounded by tape, pens, etc... ) You can download your sheet, save it and print it out as much as you'd like. 

Please allow up to 24 hours for me to respond. 

This collage sheet is exclusive to the Collage Sheet of the Month Club and is only available here (it will not be passed out in classes, etc...). 


You can order March's sheet for $4:


 






Thanks for looking!

Comments

Debbie said…
Thanks for another sheet of wonderful images, Kelly! I plan to get the entire set as the year goes along...so I have them when inspiration strikes.
Kelly Kilmer said…
THanks, Debbie!!! :)

Popular Posts