7 September 2014 Journal Page


Busy week ahead. I have five classes coming up this month (three in So CA including The Art Bar this Sunday and later in the month, Massachusetts.) More info with lots of links can be found here.

If you're interested in ordering my self published art journal book, Pieces of Me or Layers of Me: A Journal Card Deck, you have until Sunday to place your order. I do not know after that if I will be reordering again any time soon. 

I'm hard at work photographing my journals that I hope to have listed here sometime this week (if all goes well, this Wednesday, but I still have a lot to do.) 

I'm also working on two brand new online classes. Someone asked me if my older classes are still available, since I didn't have an email to respond to, YES! All of my online classes are work at your own pace and you can sign up for them at any time. 

In other news, my son, Tristan (who is 17, wants to go to CalArts and work in film) decided to spend 22 hours Black Friday into Saturday recreating the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer, shot by shot in LEGO. He's been getting excellent feedback. I think JJ Abrams would be impressed with it. If you like what you see, please pass it on and consider subscribing to his channel, FinalFeature where he posts his stop motion animated films there.



Blog Love:
-2014's Best Books on Psychology, Philosophy and How to Live Meaningfully (I have a couple of these and have added a couple more to my wishlist.)
-Change in Facebook Pages Rules will affect artists marketing their art 
-Is All Art Therapeutic?
-10 (More) Art Therapy Techniques To Help You De-Stress This Holiday Season

Comments

Popular Posts