"Art is a form of consciousness." Susan Sontag
One of the things that I am doing this year is Ali Edwards' "One Little Word." I'm not sure how I am going to do it yet (still processing it) but it's the first year that it's ever hit and and that a word has popped into my head. My word for 2014? Connect.
- to join, link, or fasten together; unite.
- to have as an accompanying or associated feature.
- to cause to be associated in a relationship.
- to associate mentally or emotionally.
- to become connected; join or unite.
- to establish a sympathetic or harmonious relationship.
- Informal. to meet or establish communication; make contact.
Some Bits of Housekeeping:
I'm spending the next few days prepping for my classes in Massachusetts at the end of the month.
My online classes are on sale (buy one, get a second class of equal or lesser value free) through Sunday (I will not be offering this again any time soon, if ever.)
I still have a few hand bound copies of my self published book, Pieces of Me, available here.
As always, thanks for reading this and being interested in my work. It is very much appreciated.