Notes


If you've taken a workshop from me recently, I would really appreciate it if you could please double check the supplies that you brought home from class. As I always say in class, it is super easy for my 6" transparent Crafters Workshop stencils to hide in folks stash of goodies (it has happened several times over the years and I NEVER mean to cause anyone any embarrassment over it. I wish the stencils were neon pink so we could find them easier!) I'm missing several 6" stencils. If you find them in your stash, I'm not upset. I would just love to get them back. You can email me and trust me, I'm not angry! I know it happens and it's almost always by accident! 

Many folks think that I am given supplies by various companies to use in my classes, I am not given anything by anyone! Every supply that I bring to class, I buy. I buy from stores just like you guys do. I don't get anything from anyone. All of the tape, rubber stamps, stencils, pens, etc... that you use in my classes are things that I LOVE, recommend and buy. It gets to be expensive when things start to go missing. Thanks for understanding!

Speaking of supplies, I've also updated my list of favorite places to shop in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, I had to remove four stores (SOB!) from the list as they've closed down. Do you have any favorites (art supplies, paper, books, etc...) that you'd like me to add to the list? Stampin from the Heart is closing on the 29th of this month if you didn't know it already. I also didn't know that Pearl on La Cienega closed last month. 

My last bit of housekeeping is a quick reminder that sign-ups for Art Is You in Petaluma close on the 12th. There is still space for YOU in my workshops there. More information can be found here. I hope to see you there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kelly-I was at the class in Niles-recently, I went through all my notes, etc and stash from that and I don't have anything of yours. I'm sure.
I just got in a new stencil and then couldn't find it for 2 weeks-it was in between notes of a workshop I'm preparing. Who new? This stuff sure disappears! I can only imagine how easy it is for it to 'hide out' somewhere. Hope it finds its' way back to you!
Sandy

Popular Posts