Building Up the Layers

Above are a small handful of samples from my latest class, Building Up the Layers, which debuted this past weekend in Fremont. I really enjoyed watching how the ideas translated to others and I received great feedback on the class. They loved it!
I am in full prep mode today for my classes this weekend at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale. These are my only Arizona classes until Art Unraveled in August and I'm very excited to be teaching all new classes this weekend. I can't wait to visit one of my favorite stores and see my friends as well as meet several new faces.
I have some fun goodies to share soon. I had two packages come in the mail while I was gone. I'll post some pictures this week!

Comments

Unknown said…
Your work is so very awesome!!
♥:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
♥/'´'´'\♥
.//^ ^\\ Feliz Dia del Amor y Amistad ♥♥
(/(_♥_)\) ::::::::::::::::::::::♥♥
._/''*''\_ ............♥♥❁◕‿◕❁ ♥ ♥
(/_)^(_\).
************************************
Anonymous said…
Looks really beautiful and interesting, I wondered if you had ever thought of writing a book, no doubt you have had comments like this before, but regardless, I think it is wonderful you are earning a living from something you love to do. Karenxx
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thank you, Ophelia and Carolina!

Thanks, Karen!!! I have thought many times of writing a book but my husband's bad experience has led me to shy away from it. Also, if I were to do a book, it would be a self published art or inspirational book. It wouldn't be a how to. Thanks for the kind words. :) Yes, I consider myself very lucky to be able to do what I do.

Popular Posts