Revel in the Moment is UP!

A quick note to let you know that Revel in the Moment is UP. The 39 page handout is loaded onto the class website. All of the information for this work at your own pace, take any time you want class is UP and ready for you to download, save and print (OR read on your e-book reader or computer). If you've signed up for the class and haven't received an email from me, please check your spam box and email me if you're missing anything at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net You can sign up at any time! The class will stay open and accessible to students no matter when they sign up.

Thanks and I hope that you enjoy the class. I can't wait to see how the exercises and ideas translate with others!

Comments

I put something up at Sacred Ordinary about Revel in the Moment, Kelly. Loved going through the handouts.
Sandy said…
YEA!!!! I love your spread, so very pretty. I need a diversion.
Desert Mermaid said…
oh holy running to the Revel site!!!! thanks, Kelly!

Popular Posts