What You'll Find Here

I post daily (photos of my journal pages, things that inspire me and personal bits and pieces) to inspire and encourage others. I have always believed that if I can do it, so can you.

You'll find resources (my favorite supplies, books, slideshows of my art journal pages, favorite bloggers, etc...) listed along the right hand side of my blog.

I've been teaching both in person and online workshops for almost twenty years now. You can find out more about my classes by scrolling down along the right hand side of my blog. I strive to make classes accessible to everyone (both beginner to advanced).

I love teaching and truly believe that deep down inside everyone is an artist, capable of creating something. There is power and knowledge in the act of creating something with your own hands, made from your own heart and head.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kelly

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The last two journal pages for 2008!

It's always sad to say goodbye to a journal (and a year). *BUT* There is huge joy in beginning a NEW journal (and a NEW Year!). New things. New adventures. New outlook. A new chance. A fresh start. Haven't tried playing around in a journal? Try it. You've got a whole new year to have fun with it and EXPLORE. For those of you starting my Prompt A Day class tomorrow, I'm looking forward to this new journey together!!! I can't wait to share what I have in store for my students.

Happy New Year to EVERYONE!!!!


Much MUCH peace, health, joy and love in 2009! After all, aren't those the "things" that matter most?


*****
Speaking of love and joy, Happy Anniversary, honey!! Here's to many, many, many more years filled with all of the good stuff. I love you, David...

7 comments:

~Barb~ said...

I always love your journal pages, Kelly and these are exquisite! I love how you've captured your feelings in both sides of the coin, change & growing along with remembering where we came from. Truly awesome!

I wish I could take your prompts, I know it would help me immensely, but finances what they are it's just not in the cards for me right now. I do hope you'll do it again, though.

Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Zom said...

I love to see her coming and going (into the new year?) Beautiful pages.

Holly Loves Art said...

Happy New Year Kelly! I always love popping in here.

All the best,

Holly

Sandy said...

What beautiful pages and word Kelly. I love these.

I'm so excited to begin tomorrow. What a great way to start off the New Year with your class. I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year and Happy Anniversary to you and David.

Jeane Frizzell said...

Happy anniversary Kelly and David!

seth said...

Happy new year to you too Kelly. Wishing you continued creativity throughout 2009!

JuliaRose said...

Hello Kelly,
I love your journal work...so inspiring..such a joy to glance at your thoughts and images...thank you for sharing, have a great and glorious 2009!....Julia...xx