Post Some of You Have Been Waiting For: Art Supplies: Collage Grab Bags and Mixed Media Boxes

 


 
It's that time again, folks...
 
For various reasons, I have to downsize my art supplies. I am selling art supplies from my personal stash that I have loved and used* for several years. They have been my tools that have helped guide me on my journey and now, I hope, they will inspire and guide you!
 
(*all supplies are in GOOD (some things are brand new), usable/working condition. I have personally checked each tube of paint, marker, etc... I would never sell anything old or dried up or unusable. I will make sure that whatever you buy, the envelope and/or box is STUFFED and WELL worth your time and hard earned money.) 
 
THESE ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED
 
MIXED MEDIA GRAB BOXES:
 
 
SOLD

THANK YOU 
 
 

 
I will fill a flat rate priority box with stencils, acrylic paints, acrylic paint markers, pencils, washi tape, rubber stamps, inks, brushes, etc... QUALITY, loved supplies in every box.
 
Hungry for inspiration?
 
Santa didn't bring you any art supplies? 

You will love what I lovingly sort and pack in each and every box!
 

Thank you for giving my treasures a new home and new life!

 
 
 
 


 COLLAGE GRAB BAG ENVELOPES:

 

 **SOLD OUT**


ADDITIONAL INFO: 

 

Please note, that once these are gone, I do not know when I will be making them again as I have really downsized my art supplies and these are EXTREMELY limited.

 

Everything will ship on or before January 9th via USPS insured, flat rate priority mail.

 

I ship via USPS priority insured mail. (PLEASE be extremely patient with USPS especially this time of year.)

Folks outside of the U.S., you can check out and I can invoice you for shipping, but these are being shipped in flat rate boxes and they can be very expensive to mail overseas

 

Thank you for looking and for your interest! This sale will help my family and we greatly appreciate your support!

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay! Just bought one. Can't wait to see what is inside- what a fun surprise.
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thank you so very much! I greatly appreciate it.

Popular Posts