Berkeley Tree

 

 

Before the year ended, I wanted to share my last journal page of 2021.

I couldn't get this tree out of my head. So, I nixed the original direction that the page was headed in and painted the giant Berkeley tree.

A fitting page for the end of 2021 and the start (and hope) of what comes with a fresh, new year.


As we enter the new year, I am sending you wishes of:
love
good health
friendship
creativity
prosperity
bliss
peace
 
May you never go without or suffer. May you have good friends who always have your back. May your days be filled with light and love. 
 
Thank you for reading this and being a part of my journey.
 
Onward. ❤

 

Supplies:

Soft journal I made using 100 lb Accent Opaque card stock sized 

Working size 17 x 23" (Repurposing a journal I began in 2020.)

Acrylics: Holbein, Sennelier, Utrecht, Charvin and Golden (heavy body)

Brushes

Painting knives

Princeton Catalyst Tools

Coccoina glue stick

Collage materials

Stabilo All Colored Pencils


Looked at:

Joan Mitchell 

Edvard Munch

Enrique Martinez Celaya

 

Reading:

The Shape of Content by Ben Shahn

Comments

inkerdoodler said…
Love this one!!

Popular Posts