Bringing Home the Goods SDCC 2019 Edition


Sorry to interrupt your Van Gogh Europe recap but we are at San Diego Comic Con 2019! 

Here's my stash from preview night. I spent my allotment last night but it was on exactly what I wanted (except Holbein ran out of the large Super opaque white bottles about an hour into the show.)

Art supplies from Holbein. Holbein is, hands down, my favorite maker of all things acrylic. Their pigment quality can't be beat! I've been singing their praises the last couple of years on Instagram, facebook and in my workshops. I love seeing them at SDCC every year. I'm also happy to hear that they're expanding to more Blick stores as well as Mom and Pops in 2019!

Barron Storey's first journal from Eidolon Fine Arts. If you have read my blog, you know how much I love Barron's work. Hands down, my favorite living artist. His work rivals no other.

Posting to Instagram, twitter, etc while I'm in San Diego. More soon....

Comments

Popular Posts