The Moon at Rio Grande Gorge Bridge


A couple of years ago when my Mom and I visited Taos, our first stop was Taos Art Supply. I don't think I needed anything but it called my name. The owner started talking to us and told us about The Gorge and the moon. He wouldn't tell us what but he told us to drive out there before the sun set. Mom and I are always up for an adventure and we trekked out to the Gorge and parked facing the mountains. Then we waited.

None of the photos that I took that evening do the experience any justice. Yet, every time I look at this page, I think of the moon rising over the mountains. 

Afterwards, Mom and I headed to Taos Pizza Out Back where we munched on delicious pizza and talked about the moon. Too bad I couldn't capture how good that pizza was on this page...

Comments

Popular Posts