Bringing Home the Goods: Baum-kuchen


Thank you, Maria and the Gang, for the most wonderful weekend in Fremont. I had a blast teaching and I hope that folks enjoyed the workshops as much as I enjoyed teaching them. I left inspired and eager to keep working. I hope to see you all again in December for a special weekend of workshops and art field trips (more on that very soon.)



For the past couple of years, I've used a Shinola Detroit planner (which I LOVE.) With my planning for France, I wanted something smaller with sections I could remove so I decided for 2019 to switch to a Traveler's Notebook. 

Before I left for Fremont, I placed an order from a local shop called Baum Kuchen. I've been wanting to visit for quite some time but various things have always kept me from getting to their in person shop. I placed an order for the above goodies. They shipped insanely fast. I'm super excited to use everything. I'll share my planner ideas as we get closer to 2019 and I start to put everything together.

Visit Baum Kuchen here (I can't wait to visit their in person shop!) 

Comments

Popular Posts