Journals for Sale

 


"I don't paint out of responsibility. I paint out of need." Jim Dine

Greetings!



Below you will find a selection of limited, original art as well as handmade artist journals. There are photos and descriptions for each item available.

You can pay via paypal.

Please read each description carefully.

For U.S. customers-shipping is $8 per journal. Please note if you order more than one journal and your shipping fees exceed any actual shipping costs, I'll refund any excess shipping funds not used. I will be shipping the journals on or before December 15th. 


For overseas customers, please email me for a shipping quote (Canadian customers, I can fit the smaller journals into flat rate envelopes for $8 shipping.)

Flat rate boxes and envelopes come with $50 insurance. If you'd like more insurance, please email me to arrange that.

I will try to remove sold art pieces as soon as possible. Everything is done by hand by me. Thanks for your patience.



Please note that custom orders (blank journals, finished journals and finished original pieces) are also available. If you are interested, please email me to discuss.

If you have any problems, questions or concerns, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net



 Thank YOU so much for looking!

SOLD: THANK YOU.



Lotus


Luna


Serenity 



Inner Rhythm



Color Wheel


Blossom 

Making Magic



My Superpowers

 

My Soul
 

 

My Compass


Echo

The Dance
 


Moonlight



Bliss 

Wishes



The Cracks Let the Light In 




Unraveling the Mysteries 



Nourish 


Comments

Popular Posts