10 August 2016 Journal Page


Lots of prep work being done in the Kilmer household this week. I am teaching my last local class of April this Sunday in Mar Vista. Catch the local classes as you can as I'm not sure how many local LA classes I'll be teaching this summer... I'll be trekking to teach in Fort Collins, CO the week after, home for two days and then off to Fremont, CA.


I'm looking for some new venues to teach in this summer. If you know of any (or are interested in hosting), please drop me an email at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net I'm willing to travel.

Last, but not least, for those of you who have asked. We visited David's oncologist a week ago. His kidney function is not what it should be but they are keeping an eye on him. He has four doctor appointments in May. Thanks for your continued good thoughts and kindness. It helps especially on tough days...

In the meantime, back to doing some prep work...

Comments

Popular Posts