Connections


I am all prepped and ready for my Florida workshops next weekend at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps. Making time to experiment with paint and paper today. This is a page I started in San Diego's class yesterday. What a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

I love listening to other artists talk. On the way to and from San Diego yesterday, I listened to five of the six cds of Patti Smith's M Train. Patti Smith has been one of my favorite storytellers for some time now. If you haven't heard her talk at the New York Public Library, you can listen to her here. What a voice.

I am looking for suggestions on creativity and art related podcasts. I posted some of my favorites here. I am thinking of taking advantage of the free audible.com trial membership. Any recommendations? 

Speaking of podcasts, I was listening to The Jealous Curator this morning and it was with artist Elise Morris. Morris has a wonderful website called The Studio Work which focuses on studio visits with Bay Area Artists. I love the little threads that connect us to each other and to new faces.

Comments

Seth said…
I love Patti Smith - her music, books, photography and philosophy. Have had the pleasure of seeing her in concert a number of times and hearing her read from her books. She is one of a kind.

Popular Posts