Journals For Sale

 
Greetings!

Below you will find a selection of handmade artist journals. There are photos and descriptions for each journal available.

You can pay via paypal.

Please read each description carefully.

For U.S. customers-shipping is $8 per journal. Please note if you order more than one journal and your shipping fees exceed any actual shipping costs, I'll refund any excess shipping funds not used. I will be shipping the journals on December 19th. For overseas customers, please email me for a shipping quote (Canadian customers, I can fit the smaller journals into flat rate envelopes for $8 shipping.)

Flat rate boxes and envelopes come with $50 insurance. If you'd like more insurance, please email me to arrange that.

I will try to remove sold journals as soon as possible. Everything is done by hand by me. Thanks for your patience.
Please note that custom orders (blank journals, finished journals and finished original pieces) are also available. If you are interested, please email me to discuss.

If you have any problems, questions or concerns, please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net



 Thank YOU so much for looking!

THE ARTWORK AND JOURNALS BELOW HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

 SOLD!
  SOLD!





Mindfulness
SOLD!

A Sense of Wonder
SOLD!


Peace
SOLD!


My Truth
SOLD!




Truth and Beauty
SOLD!


Serenity Bundle #2
SOLD!



Lotus
SOLD!

a
Serenity Bundle #3
SOLD!

Serenity Bundle #4
SOLD!


Mandala




Peace
SOLD!


Taking the World Into My Arms
SOLD!


XOXO
SOLD!




Close Your Eyes
SOLD!


Blossom
SOLD!


Serenity Bundle #1
SOLD!


Here
SOLD!




Revelations
SOLD!



Navigation
SOLD!




Wander
SOLD!


Hold Her Heart
SOLD!


Inner Voice
SOLD!



Bloom
SOLD!

Strength 
SOLD!


Out of Dark Moments
SOLD!



Sunshine
SOLD!


Transformations
SOLD!

Thriving
SOLD!

Comments

Popular Posts