Book Review: Lou Ann Granger's With Love For the Journey



These days, a book about art journaling has to be pretty unique in order for it to catch my eye and make a home on my shelf. I can't stop singing the praises of Lou Ann Granger's With Love for the Journey enough.  It is passionate, engaging, enriching and inspiring!

I fell in love with the book when I immediately noticed that faux edge journal look as I flipped through my copy. Anyone who puts this much though and effort into a published book definitely piques my interest. I always love and appreciate when people share their art journals. As you see Lou Ann's art journal pages and read her words, you feel like you are walking side by side with the artist as she travels, documents, explores and records her worldwide journeys. 

Even if you are unable to travel, this book will take you far with prompts, ideas and tips that will have you reaching for your own art journal. As one of my favorite actors likes to say, "You don't have to take my word for it." The Scream Online reviews the book here.


Comments

Popular Posts