July Workshops


Here is my list of classes for 2016.

I'm ALWAYS looking for new teaching venues so if you know of any that may be interested, I'd love to hear. I have taught a wide range of ages from individuals to small groups to large gatherings. I have held classes at stores, museums, schools, backyards, garages, studios and private homes. I also am available for teaching home schooling art classes.

My workshops are always process-based learning while creating a unique product. I am well known for not traveling light and bring a large variety of supplies including (but not limited to) collage material, rubber stamps, stencils, pens, markers, tape and more.

Please note the small supply list for each class.

If you're not near where I'll be teaching, but you're interested in taking a class, I do offer a variety of online classes (27 different online workshops as of March 2015.) You can find out more info on the right side of my main blog.

Thank YOU for your interest! 

July



Sunday 17th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego Authenticity: Finding Your Voice Session Three (You do not need to have taken the first class. Each class stands on its own.)

August
1-9th Art Unraveled Phoenix, AZ teaching three NEW classes 
14th Scrapbooking Forever Westlake Village TBA
20th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego TBA
26-28th AlwaysBCreating Fort Collins, CO Three NEW Workshops here 

September
17th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego TBA

October
2nd Scrapbooking Forever Westlake Village TBA
7-9th Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps Santa Fe, NM TBA
14-16th Maria Moesch's Studio Niles section of Fremont, CA TBA
22nd Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego TBA

November 11-13th Occasional Artist Glendale, AZ TBA
19th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego TBA

December
4th Scrapbooking Forever Westlake Village TBA
10th Pnina Gold's Studio San Diego TBA

2017
April 3-9th Art and Soul Portland, OR teaching three NEW classes

MORE TBA in 2016!
  
I hope to see you there.

Comments

Popular Posts