13 March 2015 Journal Pages


I'm writing up my handouts for my Northern California classes in October, trying to clean up my apartment before we have (don't get me started) an inspection later this month and juggle a few new ideas that I am eager to work on. Tristan starts driver's ed on Friday and between driving him there and having to drive him to Valencia once school begins, I'm trying to get as much computer stuff done as possible so when I'm not on the road, I can focus on my artwork and prepping for classes.

Blog Love:

Vincent van Gogh - The Letters The Complete Illustrated and 

Annotated Edition I must have been delusional when I said that I 

didn't need another book about Van Gogh's Letters. That was 

before I knew that THIS Thames & Hudson book existed. I need to

seriously save some pennies

The Jealous Curator Podcasts (yay, art podcasts! I'm looking for more to listen to and would love any recommendations)
Snowtime (microscopic time lapse of snowflakes)
Small Victories: One Couple's Surprising Adventures Collecting American Prints (Book)
The Ontological Museum (Collage, Assemblage and Construction in Santa Fe)
Persona Blu-ray: Loved the film and the extras (If you can seek out the documentary, Liv & Ingmar, it's well worth seeking out. Have some tissues nearby.)

Comments

Popular Posts